Portable educational environmental programs (kits)
Portable environmental educational programs are consisted of panels / displays, a slide series with associated text, a videocassette, several educational activities for pupils and a manual with instructions to be used by teachers.
The following kits have been produced:
- "The briefcase for Strofylia and Kotychi" LIFE2002NAT/GR/8491 "Conservation management in Strofylia - Kotychi" (GR2330006, GR2320001) (2004).
- "The briefcase of Evros Delta" LIFE 00NAT/GR/7198 "Restoration and conservation management of Drana Lagoon in Evros Delta" (GR 1110007) (2003).
- "The briefcase of Amvrakikos" LIFE99NAT/GR/006475 "Conservation Management of Amvrakikos Wetlands" (GR 2110001, GR 2110004) (2000).
- "Fishermen and turtles" ARCHELON - Sea turtle protection Society of Greece (2000).
- "The briefcase of Koronia and Volvi", MedWet Program (GR1220001, GR1220009) (1995).