OIKOS Ltd has undertaken the elaboration of Management Plans, which determine the priorities and the directions for the application of the required actions and projects for the protection of a protected area / species / habitat.
OIKOS Ltd has undertaken or has participated in the elaboration of the following Management Plans:
- Management Plans for 4 Natura 2000 sites in Cyprus (National Forest Park of Troodos, National Park of Kavo Greko, Vouni Panagias, Koilada Diarizou)
- Management Plan for Pamvotida lake in Ioannina
- Management Plan for the priority habitats «Lagoons»
- Management Plan for the priority habitat «Dunes with Pinus Pinea»
- Management Plan for the protection of the priority species
- Pilot management study for the management of reed beds and the re-introduction of water buffalo (Âubalus bubalis) in Amvrakikos Gulf
- Specifications and guide for the elaboration of Management Plans for Protected Areas, according to the article 16 of the Law 2742/1999.