Sustainable Development and other environmental Studies
These studies are related to the development of the prosperity of an area following the principles of sustainability.
In this frame, OIKOS Ltd has undertaken or has participated in the elaboration of the following studies:
- Elaboration of an integrated local program for the sustainable development of the area in the Community of Pavliani (Habitat Agenda)
- Possibilities of creating new employments at the environmental sector, basically at the Local Administration
- Local Developmental Program (LDP) of the Prefecture of Arkadia
- Local Developmental Program (LDP) of Meteora - Kastraki
- Study of the Spatial Effects of the Community Programs and Policies in the Region of Western Greece
- Specific Spatial Planning Study for the islands of Kea - Kythnos - Serifos - Sifnos
- Preliminary study into the assessment of environmental protection needs in Lilantio Pedio
- Biodiversity Conservation and Local Development; The LEADER projects in Greece
- Construction of fish-wharf for eels at the small hydroelectric plant at Gitani at Kalama river
- Actualization of the study "Economic expediency of the deviation works of Acheloos river towards Thessaly"
- Specifications Study of the Specific Spatial Planning Studies
- Study into the organization and operation of a network that supports the environmental services of the Prefectures
- Study of localization of landfills at the Prefecture of Lefkada
- Selections of places in order to be turned into landfills at the Prefecture of Messinia
- Preliminary study for Western Attica development
- Preliminary study for Eastern Attica development
- Establishment and operation of a Specific Environmental Service at the Municipality of Moschato
- Eco-development Program of Rodopi-Nestos
- Identification of atmospheric environment and technical / economical study concerning the supply and installation of two monitoring stations for air pollutants at the area of Ionia / Sindos in Salonica.