Services supply as a technical advisor in programmes related to the protection and management of protected areas
OIKOS Ltd has participated in the elaboration of programmes in protected areas of Greece, as a technical advisor. In particular:
- "Protection and promotion of Dimosari gorge and the wider area (Ochis mountain - Karystos lowland - Kafireas cape)"
- "Protection and Management of coastal area of Kyparissias Gulf"
- "Protection and Promotion of Acherontas river"
- "Wetland Development and Preservation Programme at the prefecture of Thesprotia: Kalama Stena and Delta - Kalodiki Marsh"
These programmes were financed by the Operational Programme Environment (Ministry of Environment, Physical Planning and Public Works) of B' CSF (Communal Support Framework) and were elaborated in collaboration with the Prefectures and Developmental Companies.
OIKOS Ltd work includes:
- Analytical economic, time and technical planning.
- Organization and support of the application (specifications, evaluation reports of the programme, auctioning issues for the various projects).
- Support of decision-making system (technical-scientific support, support in issues of required entrusting processes, call for tenders, supplies, etc).
- Monitoring and control of the application (time, economical etc).
- Syntax of reports for the programme development and evaluation of programme results.
- Elaboration of various actions.
- Monitoring of works and actions at a superior level of planning.