Determination and description of habitat types of important sites for nature conservation - Study 3 (66 sites)
In the frame of the programme:
- Samplings of flora and recording of the habitat types of 66 Natura 2000 sites took place (central - Eastern Greece and Aegean islands).
- The various habitat types were mapped according to the Directive 92/43/EE.
- Data evaluation and treatment took place, using special programme (TurboVeg).
- The land data of the habitat types were mapped.
- A special Geographic Information System, containing all the cartographic and scientific data, was designed in ArcView.